Over the past few years, I’ve done a number of written interviews with fellow bloggers.
You may have seen some of these interviews. But I’m willing to bet you’ve missed one or two of them. And even if you’ve read all of them, I think you’ll still get some value by revisiting them.
So, with that in mind, I’ve collected together links to some of the best written interviews I’ve done during the last 2-3 years. Each of these links opens in a new tab or window.
- 12 Questions with Ryan Healy – Kevin Rogers asked me a lot of personal questions as well as some out-of-the-ordinary ones that were really good.
- 5 Questions with Ryan Healy – Jason Leister asked me about business and books. This one is very recent.
- Ryan Healy – The Interview – Stephen Dean fired 12 questions at me more than 2 years ago. I think this was the first written interview I ever did.
- Is Copywriting Important to Bloggers? – In March 2010, Lynn Terry asked me 5 questions. One of those was, “Is copywriting important to bloggers?” This interview also includes 3 Tips for Improving Your Online Business.
- How to Get Lots of New Clients in Hard Times – In this interview, Ben Settle hammered me with 12 questions all about how to get clients. Good stuff if you’re a freelancer.
That should keep you busy for a while. ;-)
-Ryan M. Healy
P.S. By the way, if you have a blog about business, copywriting, blogging, or marketing… and you’d like to do a written interview with me… just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You provide the questions — and I’ll provide the answers.
It’s the fastest way I know of to get 1,000 to 2,000 words of content for your blog. And I might even link to the interview down the road.
I can only accept 3 interview requests right now (I already have one in the queue from December 2010). So if you’re interested, please email me asap. Thanks!
7 Strategies for Getting More Clients
If you work with clients and want to discover new strategies you can use to increase your fees, then download a free copy of Jason Leister's special report: 7 Strategies You Can Use to Get More Clients Willing to Pay You Higher Fees Than Ever Before! Discover the 7 Strategies Here! »