I have written and published my first Kindle book.
It is called Speed Writing for Nonfiction Writers: How to Double or Triple Your Daily Word Count, and it is just $0.99 right now.
If you’ve ever struggled with the blank screen… if writing feels like crawling through mud on your belly… or if you just want to write faster than you do today… then this book is for you.
It will teach you the secrets of “Speed Writing” and how to double or triple your daily writing output.
Imagine for a moment that you are able to write two or three times as fast as you can today. How much more would you be able to get published each year? More importantly, how much more would you be able to earn as a writer?
Here’s what you’ll learn when you read Speed Writing for Nonfiction Writers:
- 4 reasons you need to write faster than you do today.
- How I wrote an ebook in a single weekend — and how you can, too.
- How to conquer the blank screen once and for all.
- How to quickly increase your writing speed so that you are able to double or triple your daily word count.
- Mistaken assumptions that keep writers stuck in “slow.”
- The 10 “Powers” of Speed Writing. How you can layer these “powers” for bigger gains in speed.
- Why anybody with sufficient motivation can become a Speed Writer.
- The difference between good writing days and bad writing days.
- How to start stacking more high productivity days on top of each other so you can complete “impossible” writing projects in record time.
- How to feel inspired every single time you sit down to write.
- And much more.
Speed Writing for Nonfiction Writers is for writers of all kinds.
It doesn’t matter whether you write articles, editorials, sales letters, white papers, or books. You will find techniques and principles that will make you a much faster writer.
Get a copy for 99 cents here:
-Ryan M. Healy
Joe Girard was the #1 car and truck salesman in the U.S. for 12 years straight. Between 1963 and 1978, he sold a total of 13,001 vehicles. Nobody has ever come close to breaking Joe's records. So how did he do it? Click here to discover Joe's little-known "paper secret" »