Out of 634 Blog Posts, Which Ones Should You Read?
Here’s the problem with blogs:
Over time, there end up being HUNDREDS of different articles on a single blog. And sometimes, the best, most useful posts are buried under all the newest ones.
In fact, if you’ve only just found my blog, you may be missing some of the greatest content ever published here.
That’s because I’ve already published 634 posts (and counting).
And so the list I’ve created below includes posts that both I and my readers have found to be the most useful, most engaging, and most valuable. These are the cream of the crop (so far). Enjoy!
- Improve Your Blog 3 Ways
- Does Frequent Blogging Encourage Bad Writing?
- Simple Tips for Getting More Blog Traffic
- 32 Ways to Grow a Business
- Quantum Improvements
- Metrics That Matter
- Business Cards in a Pinch
- Why Recessions Are Good
- Business Growth in Bad Times
- Does Transparency Hurt Business?
- Why the NFL Is Smarter Than You
- What a Nasty Rash Taught Me about Marketing
- Improve Sales by Taking Away Their Freedom
- A $300 Infomercial Marketing Lesson for Free!
- Everything I Learned About Business I Learned from God
- A Tale of One Client, Three Copywriters, and a Space Ad
- The Dream Stealer I Wish I Had Listened To (Or, How I Lost $30,000 on a Dumb Business Opportunity)
- 3 Ways to Start Writing an Ad
- Do Questions Works as Headlines?
- How to Get Inside Your Prospect’s Head
- Free Isn’t Dead. Not Yet.
- The Ultimate Risk Reversal
- How NOT to Advertise
- How to Write with Authority
- What Is Hype?
- 3 Copywriting Lessons Worth Re-Learning
- What to Do When a Sales Letter Fatigues
- The Best Editing Technique
- 7 Effective Research Methods
- Turning Research into Sales Copy
- Waiting for a Reason to Buy
Ethics & Fraud
- The Ethics of Idea Theft
- How to Spot a Con Man
- 7 Traits Scam Artists Have in Common
- Is LifeLock Selling a Lie?
- Internet Marketing Retires!
- How Far Is Too Far in Advertising?
- Internet Marketing on Life Support
- How Should You Respond to Dishonest Clients?
For Freelance Copywriters Only…
- The 3 Stages of a Copywriter’s Life
- You Know You’re a Copywriter If…
- 3 Signs You Should NOT Be a Copywriter
- Bad Month? How to Survive Lean Times in Copywriting
- Copywriting: The Goose that Laid the Golden Egg
- Interview Questions for Copywriters to Ask Their Clients
Economics & Political Rants
- I Demand a New Tax to Fund My Marketing!
- Why the Government Hates Small Business
- Tyranny and the Death of Honest Industry
- Internet Sales Taxes and Government Fairness
- The Unfixable Ship: An Allegory
- How Taxes Kill Business
- The Government Needs Your Tax Money to Study Male Prostitutes in Vietnam
- Lifestyle Design, Product Creation and Profit Sharing
- A Simple Strategy for Creating and Launching More Products
- How I Managed to Spend a Month on the White Sand Beaches of Florida
- Lessons I Learned While Running My Business from a Florida Beach
- Getty Images Extortion Letter
- Attack of the Trollogs! Plus More Thoughts about Getty Extortion Letters
- Can I Ignore the Getty Images Settlement Demand Letter?
- Ben Settle Bares It All (Well, Almost)
- Kevin Rogers Steps Up to the Microphone
- Mike Dolpies on Local PR as a Business Growth Strategy
- 12 Questions with Copywriter Stephen Dean
- Blair Singer Interviews Ryan Healy
- Forcing Efficiency
- Between the Idea and the Doing
- 12 Books That Changed My Life
- How to Move Beyond Inspiration
If you're not doing everything you can to build trust with your potential customers, then your web site is losing money 24/7. Fix this problem fast with the HONESTe Online Trust Seal -- proven to increase conversions by 17.6%. Click here to learn more »