Blair Singer Interview: Free Audio Download
On March 6, 2008, Blair Singer interviewed me about the role of copywriting in sales.
If you don’t know Blair, he is a member of the Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad’s Advisors team, and he has authored two best-selling books in the series: Sales Dogs: You Do Not Have to Be an Attack Dog to Be Successful in Sales and The ABCs of How to Build a Business Team that Wins.
What’s more, Blair is an excellent speaker, salesman, and business growth expert. (One of his areas of expertise is how to increase sales in six weeks or less.)
After I got on the phone for the interview, I quickly discovered that Blair is an excellent interviewer as well. He just has a natural way of engaging and asking great questions.
The subject of our call was… what else? Copywriting! We covered a lot of ground, including:
- The difference between copy and direct response copy.
- How to evaluate your sales and marketing process and identify the weak links.
- The most important lesson I’ve learned from working with more than 60 clients.
- The essential elements of a powerful sales message.
- In-depth analysis of a Guthy-Renker advertisement.
- What makes the difference between a mediocre sales message and a great one.
- The secret to attracting qualified buyers.
- And a lot more.
I’ve decided to offer this audio interview for free as a way of saying “thank you” for being one of my loyal blog readers. You can either listen to the streaming audio using the player below… or you can download the MP3 and listen to it at your leisure. Enjoy!
Download Blair Singer Interview
(53 minutes, 31 seconds)
-Ryan M. Healy
P.S. There are no product pitches during this interview. I do mention my copywriting services and RyanHealy.com at the end, but you already know about that web site. ;-)