12 Reasons You Can’t Make Your First $50 Online
Here are 12 reasons why you’ve struggled to make your first $50 online.
1. You’re a perpetual student who’s afraid to take the first step.
2. You’ve got a lot of ideas, but not enough enough motivation to act on them.
3. You don’t get started.
4. You do get started, but you don’t finish what you start.
5. You neglect important tasks in favor of tasks that don’t really matter. (It’s how you feel productive without being productive.)
6. You procrastinate.
7. You don’t know what you want to achieve.
8. You give up.
9. You’re not willing to sacrifice long enough to bring your goals to fruition.
10. You don’t know how to ring the register.
11. You don’t ask for the sale.
12. You believe that making money online is easy.
Are any of these holding you back?
-Ryan M. Healy